• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Final Fantasy XV (15)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ivy

Looks very yummy and this is one of the best trailers i have seen in a long time:
Interesting too:

General gameplay info:

I will surely gonna buy this game but i do not own a PS4 PRO yet. It was almost impossible to get. I just hope i can get my standard PS4 running because i seem to have pad issues. The PS4 seems notorious for Pad connection issues to be honest. It would be a great console but this pad issue stuff is really giving me some sort of headache.° :-/

However, as long as i can get it running somehow... good. It´s one of the few games i enjoy to play on the PS4. I´m mostly a RPG gamer and the RPG market unfortunately was becoming smaller but there is always hope... never give up.

°I already was losing a PS4 because i was unable to get the pad running anymore, the USB slot simply died... and my second PS4 is having pad issues aswell it seems. Wireless is the biggest offence in whole tech history... if i just could get a cable, it would solve every issue in a instant. But the pad is always using the wireless and the USB is just used for charging, it seems (in theory).

Last edited:
Back