• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fop32 i really need help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lynch

Registered
I worte a post like this a little earlier but im just gonna make it simpler is the the fop32(i prolly would get really annyedw the 38's noise) good eunuff for a thunderbird 1.2ghz not overclocked at all? Also has any1 ever heard one these if so is it reallu loud? Last question is the fop 32 just a fan or a fan/heatsink in one. Thanks for all ur help

I just realized what good is the warranty going to do? If alot of you say the fop32 is good enuff for a 1.2ghz not overclocked then i9 should be fine. So tell me if you run a system with that processor or fan and tell me if ur temps are normal, pretty worm, or actually cool I dont know whats hot or whats cold with cpu temps.

Ps. this question isnt that important, but how do u think the fans like th3 fop32 compare to amds own fan that comes in retail packages?

I just realized what good is the warranty going to do? If alot of you say the fop32 is good enuff for a 1.2ghz not overclocked then i9 should be fine. So tell me if you run a system with that processor or fan and tell me if ur temps are normal, pretty warm, or actually cool I dont know whats hot or whats cold with cpu temps. and if u think theres any reason to worry about ur temps.

Ps. this question isnt that important, but how do u think the fans like the fop32 compare to amds own fan that comes in retail packages?

last thing this is my case:http://www.coolerstar.com/atx400wmidto.html
the only fans ill have is the possibly the fop32 or whatever u recommend for 1.2ghz and the fans that come with the case(my abit kt7 raid has a little fan on it) is this enuff thanks any suggestions would help (ibve been online the last 7 hours looking for answers)

oh last thing i keep seeing this fan as being recommended by amd and by alot of sights for 1.2 ghz99
Cooler Master DP5-6H11 heavy duty fan for Thunderbirds up to 1.2GHz i have no intention of overclocking, has anybody ever run a computer at around 1.2ghz with this? How was the noise? the temp?

Back