• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX-8350 price drops $60 amd ramping up for release.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

walldow

I so do not need a new CPU, my thuban is overkill for everything at this point. And yet...

I swear, hardware producers are like drug pushers.

well i also noticed today that newegg has slashed the prices on there existing fx linup around $20-$30, on the 6200 im building a system for a friend and was wondering why it went from $159 to $139 over night lol.

I so do not need a new CPU, my thuban is overkill for everything at this point. And yet...

I swear, hardware producers are like drug pushers.

lmao! ya i here ya bro i havnt found any games as of yet that bog mine down! but ya they keep pushing them out and people keep gobling them up having to have the latest and greatest

always looking for your next (drug) fix lol
at this point i will probly wait another year (unless PD is crazy good) and go for a i7 next gen after Ivy (or maybe even next next gen)

I'm with trekky but, being a hardware junky at some point I may just need my fix.

Back