• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting back in to Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
Howdy All!
I've been out of the water cooling game for a few years now, and I'm wondering where you guys are getting your parts and supplies.

I used to get all my stuff from Performance PC's, Frozen CPU and one other that I can't recall. Between these two shops I can get everything that I want, but please chime in on how the customer service has been if you've ordered from these shops lately.

Also Mod My Mods. I don't think this place existed the last time I water cooled, so please let me know if you've dealt with these guys before and what your thoughts were.

Thank you in advance!

I've read frozenCPU is back up and running for a second or third time, I lost count to be honest but they've lost my service forever after the last "incident". Mod my mods is the frozen cpu employees that branched out on their own and worthy of service. Of course performancepcs and dazemods are great as well.

I've read frozenCPU is back up and running for a second or third time, I lost count to be honest but they've lost my service forever after the last "incident". Mod my mods is the frozen cpu employees that branched out on their own and worthy of service. Of course performancepcs and dazemods are great as well.

Thanks!
Out of curiosity, have you noticed that the PPC's webpage has been revamped, and since then no longer switches over to https: when signing in to your account? Or is it just me?
Actually, I am unable to sign in to my account at all. It just kinda sits there with the "Signing In" message scrolling across the screen.

It's been a couple months since I've ordered anything. It's was all normal then.

Not a big fan of PPCS from dealing with them in the past, let alone their sub par website. You'd think they would prioritize and invest in a professionally working site after all these sales since FCPU went downhill.

I recommend Modmymods (Former FCPU employees who helped create that once amazing company), Dazmode or EK for my neighbors up north. :p If they don't have what you're looking for, I would only go to PPCS as a last resort. Don't forget Aquatuning but their CS is meh.

Not a big fan of PPCS from dealing with them in the past, let alone their sub par website. You'd think they would prioritize and invest in a professionally working site after all these sales since FCPU went downhill.

I recommend Modmymods (Former FCPU employees who helped create that once amazing company), Dazmode or EK for my neighbors up north. :p If they don't have what you're looking for, I would only go to PPCS as a last resort. Don't forget Aquatuning but their CS is meh.

Yeah, PPC's is a very cluttered web page, I'll have to agree with you there. And the fact that they choose to show every different variant as a separate item so that there's 100 pages of items really doesn't do them any favors.
I really just want a very simple loop with a high-end block and strong pump, so I was hoping to get a hold of an old Swiftech MCR Drive 320 unit. One line from rad to block, one line from block to pump, no fancy lights or colored fluids; just black tubing, no reservoir and no light touching my distilled water mix.

once youve nailed down your parts price check amazon and newegg. amazon usually has the same gear as ppcs but better shipping and newegg carries alot of ek gear.

I have bought quite a bit from PPC, never an issue, their site could use a little work though.

Back