• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting there!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
good job, but dont think your gona pass me anytime soon, i am comeing back with some force now.

with in the next 2-3 weeks i will have i hope 15-50 gigs borged

Congrats.

I'm at 514 myself; I'm hoping you don't pass me either (my ppd varies a lot). I've got a Duron 1.6 running TTs in batch mode, so it messes my ppd up majorly.

Congrats GC :clap:

Any possibility of awakening the multilayer farm, that thing looks awesome. Even if you only have a few boards in it that's still great. Can't wait to see you hit page 3. A bunch of us are fixing to congregate there since it take a while to get to 2 where the real battles start.
Fold!

gotta keep the production up! getting harder to find borgs right now. I am down to 2 rigs atm. but the points are going up regular and steady!

9mbn4

A few more WUs and I might actually break my Sept. record. 8000 points in a
month isn't bad for me. Guess i should start up another rig or two just
to try and break that record

now just staying in the top 500 might be a real trick :shrug:

9mbn4

Last edited:
Ven0m said:
ghettocomp - pic in sig???
He's just special I guess.

Good job Ghetto. :thup: I just busted the top 500 last week. MewiseMagic and i were going point for point for about two months. So I borged one more rig and left him in my dust. MUWAHAHAHA :cool:

Back