• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Go Chad Kiser!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
He stole the *Gold* number from Benz! Yippy!

Looks like I was 3 WUs from having it myself! :rolleyes:

When I first saw the gold number beside my name I thought for sure I was seeing things till I saw a thread in the forum with my name as the subject. I guess I just got lucky and sent a few more back then everyone else. My lucks not holding out to well though I can't send any back from home right now. Good thing I keep about 10 days worth here and at work.

Chad Kiser said:
When I first saw the gold number beside my name I thought for sure I was seeing things till I saw a thread in the forum with my name as the subject. I guess I just got lucky and sent a few more back then everyone else. My lucks not holding out to well though I can't send any back from home right now. Good thing I keep about 10 days worth here and at work.

Do you use seti queue? It is very nice.

Yes I've got Seti Queue running at home and work. I've used just about all the other queueing programs but I like Seti Queue the most. I can get it to send and receive when others just sit there waiting.

Back