• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Go Team Jazz!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

none1

Hey guys!! I took a hit today. The rainy season started in northern Cali..... battery backups woke me by screaming at 4:00 AM, no power, still no power by 10:am .... just got home from work, turned the farm back on. :-(

I did also recieve a mobile athalon tbredA 1600 and a tbredA 1700 with motherboards, should get em working this weekend.

GO TEAM JAZZ!

woosh ......

I've got some issues as well. I have two machines that run SETI as I have listed in my sig.
The laptop can't run seti for more than 15min before it over heats and turns itself off. I have exams at the end of next week so I can't not have it while they fix it until after that. So no output from it.
My Tbird started acting up Tuesday night. Then it would boot at all. I did a Windows recovery and that seemed to fix it. But yesterday it started to reboot itself during heavy usage (running SETI and such). So I'm in the process of backing up and formatting to see if that cures my problems. If not it's likely a hardware problem. So no output right now from it right now either.

0 + 0 = 0 :(

So I'm pretty useless until at least Saturday I would think. Maybe tommorrow night I can have my Tbird running again. Unless it's a hardware issue.

Well, my Tbird is crunching again :)
It's not overclocked at the moment. Gonna give it a day or so first to make sure it's stable. Seems it was a nasty virus causing my woes though.

Okay my Tbird is finally running again, and my laptop is working too. Plus I don't have classes for two weeks so my laptop can just sit and crunch 24/7.
Well pass Teams Morpheus and Hallen in no time! :burn:

i am going to see if i can get one of my freinds to start running seti under my name he has a tbird 1ghz on a asus a7m266 mobo so it should be good for a few more work units per day if i can get him to help me out and i am thinking about trying to up my own overclock to maybe take a couple min off my times

GO TEAM JAZZ!!!!

Back