• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Graphics Card Hierarchy Chart

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet find. I could have used this a couple weeks ago when I knew nothing about current cards.

Last edited:
Nice to find a new one out there. Quick question, how does an 8800 Ultra compare to a 5750? Anyone shed some light on how/why?

I think main difference between the 8800 and 5750 is 5750 supports directx 11 and is also a smaller gpu, so it runs cooler requiring less volts.

I think main difference between the 8800 and 5750 is 5750 supports directx 11 and is also a smaller gpu, so it runs cooler requiring less volts.

Here is a quick benchmark. It doesn't show an 8800 but from that first link I assume the 8800 is below most of these cards listed. At least the 250 I believe.

Far%20Cry%202%20No%20AA.png

I'm a pretty big fan of hardware canucks - but I can always find conclusions i don't agree with on about any website. Tom's does make some nice historical rollups in the video card section for good baseline performance comparisons. I do think this chart should be stickied - good source for a lot of the general questions that get asked almost continually.

Back