• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

graphics card quandry x800pro x800xl

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Someone mentioned the art on the BBA x800xl--well, mine doesn't have any, nor do any of those I've seen at CompUSA (2 of them) have any. Bare metal.

And, the memory on mine has already crapped out, after 2 days of use (and no overclocking whatsoever). Downloaded a tweaker, and tried downclocking memory and GPU, to no avail. Artifacts everywhere.

Bad luck, or bad first batch? Who knows.

jamesavery22 said:
Anyone watch Futurama? If so do you remember that one crazy robot that always carries a knife and stabs people?

Yeah felt like him when I read that giant random caps post...

Yes, that was totally inappropriate and uncalled for from some nube who thinks he knows better.

Quailane said:
Yes, that was totally inappropriate and uncalled for from some nube who thinks he knows better.

I dont even know what he said. The random caps almost made me schizophrenic and freak out.

pwnt by pat said:
I found a pro for 275 I'm going to get.

VIVO? Been trying to find one on ebay for awhile. if so any chance its some OEM channel and you can share the love? :D

pro non-vivo. I don't need vivo anyway. I'd never use it. Any VO I'd use, I have on my mobo. rca out, svideo out, monitor out + vid card connections.

As I'm told, pci-e's do NOT flash. They are laser cut to only 12 pipes.

Thats why you got a great price on it. If your going to try to unlock that card to 16 pipes good luck you'll need it.

I am getting pci-e so no use trying to thwart me with AGP BWAHAHAHAH.

Anyway, for that price, I don't care. It's like a hundred dollar off of retail and it will still let me play all the latest games highest settings forced 4x8x

Back