• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hades Canyon NUC - Intel+AMD ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, yeah they do differ... a lot! :)

My uses, nor 99.9% of others, need that kind of stability, so I have to take your comments a bit measured. ;)

Yes, but you just can't throw overclocking advantage out the window. In my original statement I was including that factor.
Oh? Good to know, but, that doesn't really change the IPC and power factor, does it? I mean I was talking in the context I read which appeared to be a clock for clock IPC and power thing.... :)

Last edited:
As someone who started on a Phenom X4 and went straight to FX (and bought a 980 BE because I wanted one since they came out), I'm just tickled pink to see ED say these things. LOL

I mean, the reality is unless you are looking for 1080p high fps or benchmarking, one would be hard pressed to find differences in IPC. The big difference is for those who overclock...which, here is many, out there, an extreme minority.

Back