• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you heard of this hsf? What do you think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mikren

Registered
Hey guys, I'm runnig my duron 700 back down to 800 cuz my temps too high. Need some advice on this hsf.

CIDICOM
12v fan 60x60x15mm
ball bearing
4000rpm fan + 10%
29 dba
air flo 18.1 @4000rpm

I still have the factory coolermaster and @ 800mhz my temps are 42 idle....What caught my eye is that it's only 15$ and its rated to 1000mhz
What do you all think?

i've never heard of it, but that is a weak fan, i don't think it would cool extremely well.

I could suggest the Millenium Glaciator to you then. The setup was like 40 bucks and it comes with arctic silver. You should look into it.

Rated for 1ghz really means that it will keep your chip from bursting into flames, but only on tuesdays under a full moon, otherwise good luck. I just got one of the Gladiators / Golden Gate heatsinks from svcompucycle.com, and i am happy with it. The Glaciator is also a very good heatsink, actually one of the best.

WyrmMaster (Jul 07, 2001 11:48 p.m.):
Rated for 1ghz really means that it will keep your chip from bursting into flames, but only on tuesdays under a full moon, otherwise good luck. I just got one of the Gladiators / Golden Gate heatsinks from svcompucycle.com, and i am happy with it. The Glaciator is also a very good heatsink, actually one of the best.

is the Gladiator the same as the Golden Gate? and do you think it is better than this one?

Back