• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heat??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
W

William

hmm, i am sure we can rig some water cooler to cool it down, looks like amd now has a goal to shoot for.

1.6 Million Degrees Celsius, that is a lot!

Shadow ÒÓ

Mod in Hiding
dunno260 (May 06, 2001 07:49 p.m.):
hmm, i am sure we can rig some water cooler to cool it down, looks like amd now has a goal to shoot for.

1.6 Million Degrees Celsius, that is a lot!

no way dude.......that's gonna take a vapor chill or pelt. Air or water isn't gonna do it!

Metaxas

HOLY MOLY...80 times the worlds total usuage in electricty...CRAP. Only another few years guys....just a few more. I think things are fixing to change drmatically, I don't know, i've had this feeling for a while now, and things slowly, are getting there...I wonder what is going to happen? I mean, we have almost reached critical mass in the computer industry, and I think we are on the brink of several SUPER discoveries, that will benefit us all. JMHO anyways. :)