• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatkiller grill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

Heatkiller fan grill

Does anyone know where I can buy this fan grill? It looks a lot like the one that can be found on snt's website but that one cost quite a bit. I am hoping that this one can be found for cheaper and maybe in a 2x120 form.

Attachments

• wc2.jpg
    wc2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
wow. those are really nice. maybe something i'll get down the road too

Theres a look alike make by aqua computers that is on snt-systems that cost $21. I can't find that one that anywhere in the U.S. $21 is a little too expensive for a fan grill to me that's why I am trying to see if I can find the Heatkiller grill, I am hoping it will be a little bit cheaper. Here's what the other one looks like.

Attachments

• b120.jpg
    b120.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 121
Not a thing if you're just looking to get the job done, I want it to look good too.

Last edited:
Look what else I found. Which one do you think looks best?

Attachments

• IndGrill2.jpg
    IndGrill2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 110
the first one look like it's actually functioning with all the fins there. Kinda like a radiator? :dunno:

nkcd said:
the first one look like it's actually functioning with all the fins there. Kinda like a radiator? :dunno:

The grille is laying on top of a radiator there, it isn't part of it. ;)

JDizzle- it would look even better without the LEDs. :D

Back