• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey, which is better o/c? ATi 8500 or GF3 Ti500?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BioS

I didn't overclocker my Ti 500 at all.. so, don't know you vid card o/cer can tell which is have better proteintal to do it?

Really the difference between the two isnt that much. If I were pressed though I would say that a real 8500 (non LE) has more potential for higher performance. But I wouldnt swap cards.if you already have a TI500.

funnyperson1 said:
Really the difference between the two isnt that much. If I were pressed though I would say that a real 8500 (non LE) has more potential for higher performance. But I wouldnt swap cards.if you already have a TI500.

Tell me more of why not wrap card my Ti 500 if you don't mind.. I'm damn laidy to search. :D

well the difference really just isnt that big. it wouldnt be worth the effort of switching. If you want to upgrade then at least upgrade to like a 9500Pro

BioS said:

Tell me more of why not wrap card my Ti 500 if you don't mind.. I'm damn laidy to search. :D

Good lord, that's pathetic. I'm not even close to figuring out what that is supposed to say (other than the lazy part, and it makes not care about the rest).

Back