• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hit 500 WUs today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll download 500 1.0 angle or greater WUs and it will really fly. By the way the average time of the last 14 wus has been under 2 hours 42 min on this P4. I have gotten a few high angle WUs so that has helped a bit. I had a 1.0 angle WU and it took 2 hours 17 min but for some reason anything with a higher angle doesn't crunch any faster.

Congrats Bender, you got me and 500 in one swoop. Sadly work has reared it's ugly head again, one good week for me followed by none at all.

May the next 500 fly by for you:beer:

Greg M said:
I hit 500 today, too. Upward and onward. I'm also falling prey to the addiction and am contemplating building another system.

G-Man

Yeah, I'm becomming addicted too. I have Seti Spy running 24/7, and we keep trying to figure out how to get enough parts to build one more system

Congratulations to both of you!

That's 1000 WU's for the cause.

You'll know you're hooked when you start skipping lunch to save for "just one more" XP or P4.

Good Luck!

FRANK said:

You'll know you're hooked when you start skipping lunch to save for "just one more" XP or P4.

Good Luck!

or soon u will be finding urself running out of room.

or start getting uncomfortable if didn't hear any noise when u got home.

just like me.....:D

Back