• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many fans can I add to this case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Whoopr4theCoppr

Registered
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-138-032&catalog=7&depa=1

I'm planning on buying this case (along with a 350w Fortron PSU). It comes with top and side panel fans, but I was wondering if there was any way to add more? The back of the case has two sets of vents (not grills) and I was wondering if I could screw some fans onto them?

I'm a first time PC builder so please parton my newbie ignorance.

Thanks.

You can screw on 2 fans no problem at the back, you can even see screw holes from this pic.

11-138-032-06.JPG

Personally I wouldn't go with this case b/c the poor air circulation design (no front intake, stamped back exhaust). If you are going to go with this I would highly recommend you cutting out the stampped grill at the back.

Have you taken a look at any Antec's cases? Also there's one case that Deathnight always recommend, it uses 2 120 mm fans but I can't remember its name right now. :eek:

I'm a little strapped for case and I definetily want to get the Fortron PSU. I've been looking at a bunch of Antec cases and I can't afford to drop $70+ and then another $40 on the power supply. Can you recommend an "inexpensive" case with good airflow, etc? Thanks.

Back