• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many fans do you have...lying around?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL

Hey I have so many fans if I mount them on my roof ill have a house copter

Seriously tho I have so many fans its sick, I never throw them away even if they die, just incase I need some parts out of them.

probably a half dozen, but they are constantly coming in and out because other friends need new fans.

Here, Cooler Master US fans come in 6-packs for 20 bucks...

So I have like 10-12 of those around, I use them on a AT PS as cooling
I have around 30 others mixed fans, can't remember all the brands

Just bought 10 120mm Sunon fans off E-Bay to go into my WC setup. Other than those, maybe a half dozen 80mm and a few HSF from old PIII's.

I have:
one case of 120mm deltas 1212??(36 fans)
2 cases of 80mm fans Generic(80 fans/ea)
about 30 misc 80mm fans pulled from various things
maybe 10 92mm fans same as above
and maybe 15-20 60mm for the same reason.
10 40mm cross-flow fans because I find things that are smaller than a cell phone that make as much noise as a 92mm delta screamer to be funny :D
and maybe 5 fans ranging in size from 160-200mm. Because ya neven know when you need to levitate a small er... large animal

I am ashamed to have so few fans.. like SSS said, can never have too many but if you cant build a full dinning set out of them you don't have enough. :beer:

*edit* oh and the number of salvaged fans usually goes up by several a week but I also use quite a few, heh. :)

Last edited:
well im new on the forum so here one of my first posts.

i have 200 92mm panaflos.
2 80mm AC ryan's
1 120mm AC ryan
1 120 coolermaster
1 140mm aero cool
1 120mm panaflo
3 80mm coolermaster's
1 80mm generic
and my water cooling tower just the tower it has a no actual computer componets in it one huge rad and pump, res, and filport, with 2 fan controllers. it has 22 in it at the moment. and the panaflos i got one hell of a deal on them so i bought them.

so a total of 232 fans. it a lot.

Last edited:
Back