• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many video cards do you have lying around?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Romano3490

Hi, I was just curious about how many video cards you guys have lying around. I would imagine a ton with how often OC members upgrade. I don't have any backups though, lol.

Actually, come to think of it. I have a 3d Savage 32mb PCI I think. It even sucked when I got it lol.

Does anybody have any current gen cards.

I have 1x X700pro in my main pc, 1x R9100 in my 2nd pc (birthday present, when I got a new one my mother demanded to have it back for my sister :p, [email protected]), 1x Rage 128 in my thrid pc (she took this for herself, XP2500+), 2x Voodoo 2's with sli cable, someone gave those to me, 1x Rage 128 All-in-wonder, someone gave it to me, 1x Agp video card of unknown origin (8mb), 1x TNT2 (free but I don't think it works lol), 1x Geforce 2 MX200 (once was my main pc's card, gave it to my grandma, she just gave it back a few days ago).

That pretty well covers them.

I have a lot of old cards just lying around. I used to have a GeForce 4 lying around, until I installed it in my Athlon 64.

I have a couple ISA cards that aren't installed, but other than those, all of mine are in one of my computers. Except for a Mad Dog Champion 32 PCI (SiS 305 gpu, 32MB RAM) that will probably be put in a computer soon.

6800GT in my pc, 6800 in my wife's pc, 9600 pro in a 3rd pc, some sort of really old ati card in another, a pci geforce 2 in a box, a ti4200 with bad capacitors in another box (why do I still have this?)...I think I have an old TNT2 somewhere too. That may have been in my old computer that I gave away, though.

I have too many cards, heh.

I have a PCI videocard that i got from work, i also have a voodoo 3 videocard that i will put in my spare system...

nothing else, just always have one of each incase something breaks :)

Voodoo2, Voodoo3 3000, Geforce 2 GTS, Geforce 3 TI500, Geforce 4 4200/4400, Geforce 4 MX400, Radeon 8500PRO, 8500AIW, 9700PRO, Geforce 6600GT, Geforce 6800GT...and soon to come, one or two 7800GTX's. :cool:

lying around or that I own? here is what I have in general.
ati sapphire radeon x800 pro, ati radeon x850xtpe, geforce fx 5950 ultra, geforce fx 5600 ultra, old s3trio x3, gf 3 ti500

They are all in other systems, except a Geforce 2 something, and a ATI 7000.

My server is using the old ATI Rage :p

I have an x800xl in my rig, and a 9200se in my gf's rig. Just laying around I have:

*about 3 S3Trio's - one of which has saved my but a few times due to bad bios flashes

*Rage128 16MB RAM - 1xAGP so it's not even useable in modern MB's

*9800pro - Drowned about 5 days ago when my CPU block threw up on it. Just finished volt modding it and I had the R350 core up to just over 500MHz...didn't even get a bench finished before it died. :bang head :cry: I traded my 9600xt and an XP90 for it too! The good news is that I managed to scrounge up enough cash for the x800xl (agp) so I can play games with even more eye candy than before. :D :clap:

Assume you mean unused cards.

For me it is none. I don't upgrade my vid card very often.
Went from a 9500np to a 6800n ... and before the 9500 I was using a gf2 GTS card.

When I upgrade older cards always go into another system. That's where it's
nice to have an older system around only for running Win98 games. And if not
there I always have a build going which could use an older card.

Back