• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to download multiply wu's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

i have set driver, seti queue but please tell me how to download more than one wu at a time. thanks.

Set the cache to more than 1. Whenever you connect, it will download however many you specified to fill your cache.

Server appears to be down at the moment though, so if you are unable to transmit anything, you're not alone.

SETIQueue will download WUs as it adjusts itself to how many you complete daily.

the problem im having is set queue and seti driver, is not comunicating with seti client. so im unable to d/l mutiple wu's. however i am able to connect to the set queue from seti client and d/l and transmit wu's.

Did you set the proxy information correctly? Port number and everything?

Seems somone else had the same problem in here a while back but don't remember who and how they resolved it.

Yea Jon seems to be on the right track.

Your either not setting the information correctly or, the server is currently down or something. I remember when I couldn't connect because there was no WU in my specific account. If I'm correct SetiQueue users have to important WU manually to the users queue when the Berkely servers are down, when it's up, its auto.

jstutman said:
the problem im having is set queue and seti driver, is not comunicating with seti client. so im unable to d/l mutiple wu's. however i am able to connect to the set queue from seti client and d/l and transmit wu's.

On driver set the cache to 1(2 if it is a dual system) if the queue is on the same system set the ip as 127.0.0.1 port default is 5517, in queue click settings/gerneral and set min to 10 days and max to 14 days. Hope this helps any more questions please ask.

what ip needs to be in seti driver, the ip of the seti queue im connecting with? or none? or if not which one

Back