• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark06 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not bad, reminds me of the p5b alot, moved alot of settings around, definately more workable than the dfi and on stock seems to outperfom it, still working on trying to overclock these cards, every attempt so far has put a lower score than stock, I'm gonna pull a card out and bench like that for a bit.

No way atm to overclock in CF, everybody's waiting on W1zzard. He's very tight with whatever he has this time around. He gave me several Beta's before but not this time ;)

The only thing worth a shot is a BIOS edit but I seriously doubt there's anything out that can work with a 2900 BIOS.

That clicking sound you may have just heard is me pressing the "Complete Order" button on the rest of the gear that I need for a peltier setup on the 8800GTX.

Maybe I should get a backup 8800GTX just in case... :)

aaronjb said:
That clicking sound you may have just heard is me pressing the "Complete Order" button on the rest of the gear that I need for a peltier setup on the 8800GTX.

nice :)

aaronjb said:

seems i am gonna have to go di/ln2 to keep with you! :beer:

squashfx said:
seems i am gonna have to go di/ln2 to keep with you! :beer:
I've taken a hit in the rankings this week, been super busy.

Now that I have a free day, the temps are climbing into the high 80s here with 80-90% humidity (that's what we call a "scorcha" here). The benching is going to be warm today. :)

btw, squash - how's that hunt for 108 extra points going? :)

95 degrees here today, and everything keep crashing or restarting on me, even with a floor fan blowing on an open case. Just too warm!

El<(')>Maxi said:
That's looking very good todd, good job. What block are you using?

@aaron, what kind of pelt setup did you buy for the GTX?

It's my first TEC setup, so I'm a bit nervous about condensation. But I think that I can insulate this well enough. I have the following on the way:

Meanwell 320W PSU w/ ViperJohn voltage control unit
245W / 15.2v max peltier
BIXIII
DDC+ 18W

Already have:
VJ cold plate / block with dual temp sensor readout LCDs (hot / cold side)
Insulation / Grease...

If this goes well, I think that I'll move my CPU to a TEC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back