• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Increase voltage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hippo

Registered
To raise voltage I need to isolate 3 pinns A121, A 119, B119 on the CPU but, to the problem I don´t know which these are on the CPU.
Anybody know how I can locate these pinns or have map with names over the pinns?

OK/// I have a p3 cpu in front of me, slot1 of course, and if you look just above the contacts , you will see a #/ on mine= front of cpu,(slug side), left side is A1, flip the cpu over, and again on the left side is B121 From these marks, you can count down/or up, whichever the case may be, to find the pin you want. I did what you are trying a long time ago, and might add, that whatever you decide to use to cover the pins, MAKE DARN SURE it's there to stay!!! I used nail polish//// didn't work to well for me, then tried electrical tape/uh uh.. it slid off when pressing the cpu in the slot :( Finally I used heat tape, the stuff they use in ovens, which worked a lil better..... as you can tell, I wasn't happy with any ot the ways I tried, and Finally just scrounged the $$ together for a new board.. your results may vary.... Good Luck!

Back