• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel vs. AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sorry not aware of all "these" threads .. just was reading some stuff and came across it .. thought it was interesting ..

and for someone who hates these threads .. you found yourself posting on one didnt ya .. :attn:

not trying to start a intel amd flame war ..

To be honest, i agree. Maybe not for newbies, but these posts should be locked before they take off.

~t0m

well this is how it starts i guess... already got a few flamers trying to start up something .. what i dunno ..

sorry to everyone who reads this and gets all to excited !!

i just wanted input on the topic ..

this ha nothing to do with intel is faster or better than amd or vise versa..

i just thought that intel is being slick in the "game"..

keep flaming i guess .. you know who you are ..

The title is instigatory... its like poking a bear with a stick; sooner or later it will maul you.

Needless to say, this is my last post in this thread.

~t0m

its one thing to read a title and then read the rest, and post a good opinion on what was in question ..

theres another thing to crap on peoples post ..

you obviously take the whole intel vs. amd thing to seriously ..

AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TITLE TO THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THIS SO MANY TIMES ..

with that said

i dont want to to hear man i hate these threads .. or your gonna get mauled by a bear ..

no stick no bear here !!

if anyone has something useful to post please do so .. for i have not read all these so called threads .. and have no intention of starting such a childish confrontation in threads ... i just thought intel was making a good move on there part to put amd out of question even further in sales aspect ..

thanks agian for the flames thogh i appreciate it .. as does everyone else this has happened to !!

Intel`s future, is a good title.
But intel vs AMD is getting tired, link didnt mean much to me anyway.

or i guess amd's future or etc...

whatever get ovet the title and move past that..

this isnt ground breaking news .. read the post !! or dont post !!

I don't really see how this can turn into a flamewar on one simple reason:

Its not comparing two cpu's and their platforms. This is just a simple thread on the discussion of market manipulation tactics of Intel. If intel can't win by performance they will win with features.

Its awfully underhanded I think.

Back