• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

InWin Q2000 or Antec SX1240 for water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DamnFast

Hey people.
This will be my primary computer and want to do it right the first time.
I want to install a water cooling system and lloking for a good full tower case for it. I came down to two good cases here. 1)InWin Q2000 server case - 300W PS*2 or 2)Antec SX1240 server case- 400W PS.
The price are about the same ($169 plus shipping) and can't really decide which one to buy. Has anyone used those cases? Or anyone has a better case they would like to recommend, please help me out.
The InWin Q-500 with 300 PSU is very tempting as well...at a very low price of 74 dollars.

Thanks

Hey D,
I would say go for the q500 or q600, seen it advertised both ways. In fact just ordered mine 5 minutes ago. Comes w/300 watt power supply plus there is enought room above the psy to mount a radiator w/120mm fan and removeable mb tray, can't beat it for the price I think.

Hey...good idea...
I ordered the Q500 from accessmicro.com for 86 dollars including shipping. 72 without. It comes with 300W PSU so...I guess that's a good deal. Well, I was going to go with an expensive server case...cuz they look cool, but decided to save that money for something else.
Thanks anyways.:):)

Back