• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Is it worth going any further?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajay57

I have a stable system at 4.4Mhz and i do not play any games or use my PC for work purposes, do i really need to push it any further guy's? I also noticed on my last Prime95 test the temps where 69c to 71c at a room temp of 18c i was getting a bit worried.
I have completed my PC build for now and i do not have anymore up grades to do maybe i have PC end build blues?:confused:

Comments please,

ajay57.

lol more like the always pc build blues :D they never go away! almost everyday i have to keep myself from doing something with mine lol, speaking of which i need to get some wormdrive clamps and change out my not so great koolance pinch on jobbies

Its up to you if you want to push it. You have plenty of headroom to do so temperature wise. Keep it under 90C stress testing and you will be fine.

Enable PLL Override voltage, set the vcore to 1.4v and see how high it takes you.

Thanks guy's it's nice to know you are there and always giving sound advice to me, i will think about what i will do next. Hey when are you too going to join the Premium club like me and order your shirt? You give so much to this site it would be great to see the new badge in next to your advatar.

Kind regards ajay57.

i will whenever the funds are available, baby Ahri will be here in a month and a half :D so saving up right now :thup:

Congrats on the little one coming soon, i can see why your doing the brass for the plumbing for the heating if i am correct?

nah :D its for testing WC radiators :p

but i am going to have to have a plumber come in and do some gas lines for gas heaters in the house electricity here is outrageous. lol 500$ electric bills last winter!!

That's what i heard something about the house some time back and the with the small one coming as well you have to keep it warm and cosy hi. Also your winters in USA are a lot colder than here as well.

That's what i heard something about the house some time back and the with the small one coming as well you have to keep it warm and cosy hi. Also your winters in USA are a lot colder than here as well.

whaat? but you guys are so much further north!?! :confused: i hate geography lol and weather stuff that has to do with it lol

"whaat? but you guys are so much further north!?!" So tell what temps in winter do you get? Is just cooler or what i do not honestly know?

Oklahoma is warm, lower latitudes than the UK (google maps....). You are north in the UK (how did we get on this subject when its about overclocking? haha!)

lol i dont really dont know is why i said i dont like geography :D what is the average cold there in winter? here its like 40's F so like 10c? average durring the day and can be as low as 10f at night usually like 30's at night though... or we could have another winter like lastt one and it was like 70 most of the winter lol

when i lived in ohio though that was a different story!

p.s. ajay u dont play any games?

Hey EarthDog is right we better be careful here or i end up some warning for straying to far, my fault just like chatting to you too much hi hi. Sorry i getting confused here.

lol oops / back on track!

ajay why you have so much gpu and dont play games? :eek:

Honestly i never ever tried, i did buy a game its here with me now but do not know how to start. It called World War II frontline command it has been sitting on my desk for 3 day's now never opened the box. EarthDog no West-Midlands thats the west side of UK and -10c some times in the winter.

Last edited:
Back