• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is RADEON any good? - best tweaks for it too ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darius

Registered
I guess I should have asked this b4 I bought it, but regardless, is the RADEON 64mb DDr, VIVO any good? I mean, should I go and exchange it for a NVIDIA card?

Also, what would the best tweaks for it be? I got this radeon tweaker, and I just clicked on everything reccomended, but was that a good descision? what are the best tweaks for it mailiny running games in d3d and opengl, but opengl foremost.

Thanks

i personally think its a great card i love mine and use the card for dvd lots of driving games and overclocking.right now im currently using the newest beta driver 7153found at rage3d and im tweaking the card with what i find is the best tweaker and i think i've tried them all you can find it here. http://hem.passagen.se/emiper/Radeon.html enjoy your new card.

Its a great card. I dont need 300 FPS when I can get 250FPS and better quality colors. :)

I used Radeon Tweaker and did the same thing you did with the recommended stuff. Seems to be working out good for me.

I have to agree with the rest of the guys. I replaced my V5 5500 with a Radeon 64 DDR w\vivo. Best thing I ever did! I love this card. Screen capture's not bad either.

Back