• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this the end......I need "Malay-chip"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gabbax

Registered
Well guys,heres my screenie,this is the max(i have it in windows but i was to slow to save the screnie in 325x12)
So after a lot of testing etc this is the end:D

3846mhz800.JPG

P4 2.4C (#3317:() Vcore:D 1.8
Mem Twin/win 400 2x256.Ratio:3:2 Timings:3-8-4-4 Volt=2.8
Abit IS-7 Yepp,modded ASUS P4G8X NB zink+50mm fan 1.6 v
Prommycooled

A Malay in my mobo,will easly do 325(il hope)
:p

you do realize if that chip dies unexpectedly your reequired to tell me so that i know if SNWDS happens to these new c core chips.

np man,but the thing i only run that high Vcore for aprox 1-2 min(after all its not stable,so it useless to run so high....)yes i know it could just die
I can run 290 on 1.7 90% stable...

oooo sounds nice.... i wouldn't mind havin a cpu like that and a mobo to support it. my cpu will do 124 fsb(high high for a cele-t but the mobo undervolts for pin outs i dunno why) it would do this 112 stock volt but it was also only 90% stable. but yes either way damned nice oc good to see that intel chips aren't dead ending at what they are retiring the core at.

gamefoo - my 3.0 died unexpectedly with 1.65vcore dropped down from 1.8. I am now using a 2.4c since those overclock better anyway, but just using air.

i know that,but im sure it will go more stable than my Costa i need aprox 298-306 for 3DMark2001 and my chip can do 296 somtimes

Back