• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is TigerDirect.com any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Received a bad mobo from them several years back, had major problems with it right off the bat...RMA'ed it and had another one within a few days...
That board had problems also, ended up being a faulty memory slot that had intermittent problems. Nearly drove me nuts...by the time I had figured out what the problem was, it was too late to RMA the board, so we eventually used it for target practice...

Tiger Direct can stuff it as far as I am concerned...Two crappy boards, and several other bad experiences reported by friends put them on the top of my "Ignore List"...:mad:

TD =
26.gif

Their Service =
div140.gif

Their RMAs =
Mitraglia.gif

Their products are usually
grusel10.gif
on delivery.

I have spent literally thousands with them back in the day. They were fairly good. About the time google appeared TD went to crap.

If you have to RMA something (my first and LAST purchase from them, btw) they'll set up a Tiger Direct credit account while lying to you about having your card refunded. Same thing with the shipping refunds. Took me 2 months and I still didn't get what I originally ordered.

Never again.

Back