• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

itx build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NealCaff

hey guys (Austin's style) :)

i'm looking for a good itx mobo for my X4 860k, and also good to OC it too. Any Advice?

Don't believe we have seen a single such build done up in the AMD mobo forum section where I would expect to see such motherboard stuff. Not really remembering such here in cpu section either.

That said, 860K takes FM2+ mobo for support and looking at NewEgg just now I did not see but two mobo's that fit that description. FM2+ and iTX and Asrock makes them both.

Couple of fairly decent hits on g00gle about putting together the entire system case and all because the heat of the AMD processor needs addressing by good case choices.
RGone...ster.

I don't think any manufacturer has enough courage to release AMD ITX board :p ... I mean I doubt they are so stupid to raise their RMA rate on a products like that. If you want ITX and AMD then only reasonable choice is AM1/Kabini.

Or since the 860K has to have a add-in video card...maybe Intel since there are seemingly 100s of boards for Intel iTX and Intel with add-in video card is pretty powerful.
RGone...ster.

Back