• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jedi Outcast??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

macky

Macaddict
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast----

Does anybody play it? I, for one, play it anytime I get the chance. If you are in either 1.03 or 1.04 you might see my clan, {Cochise}. The name I usually play under is {Cochise} Spermy (can I say that???), if you ever see me give me a shout.

Jeff Bolton said:
love the game, but don't have broadband. bots are boring :(

I found a fun use for bots. I call it bot fishin'. What you do is get the matrix dojo map and stand up on the top by the ceiling. Fill your little server with bots (all padawan for fun) and as long as you are dark side, just pull at them and when they are close, grip them until they die. It is alot easier with forceregentime at 0.

Jeff Bolton said:
love the game, but don't have broadband. bots are boring :(

hey, don't knock the bots. if it wasn't for bots i wouldn't be as good as i am with the saber. they are great to practice with, set them to the hardest difficulty and go to town :)

i guess i should reinstall this game. i haven't played it with my 9700 yet and i'm starting to have 'no force saber only dual' withdrawls :D

john240sx said:
i guess i should reinstall this game. i haven't played it with my 9700 yet and i'm starting to have 'no force saber only dual' withdrawls :D

What patch do you play, and what is your name?

And I am AWESOME at NF duels, and I am pretty good at force duels too.

macaddict311 said:

What patch do you play, and what is your name?

And I am AWESOME at NF duels, and I am pretty good at force duels too.

i actually haven't played since the 1.3 patch. i'm installing it right now and i'm going to get the 1.4 patch, then i'm going to host a server like i normally do. if you want to go a few rounds let me know, i haven't played in a while so i'll probably suck at first lol.

I mainly play 1.03, but I switch between that and 1.04 with patch commander. I would totally play right now but....I'm at work for the next few hours. I will try and hit you up on AIM if I can when I get home. I think I saw that you have a AIM name...

i have a AIM account but i hardly ever use it. the fastest way to get in contact with me is actually through the forum. let me know when your ready to play and i'll get a server up :)

until then i'm going to practice up a bit. i'm a little out of shape :p

if anyone else wants to play i have a no force saber only dual server setup, the name is 'John240sx OC.COM NF dual'. everyone is welcome to play :D

I have the game and play it every now and then. Tuff to get into the campaign though cause the first few missions are so long and boring. I freaking hate all the puzzle solving and pea shooter missions where you dont get a saber. What is up with that? Have hosted a few games at some small LAN parties and that is where the fun is, and where I started to learn a bit on how to really play the game. Saber duals are awesome. I dont play online though cause I only have a freaking 28.8 connection and it is like a permanent handicap that you can never get over, and that is if you dont get booted before the game even starts.

I would be playing for sure if I wasn't on dial up as well. When I go to a new school in the fall however I'll still be willing to play it. It's a great game! Can't wait for Jedi Acadamy. :D

Funny I just saw this post. I just a 21inch monitor and that was the game to use to try it out. I forgot how fun it is and have been playing it all day.

Back