• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Hydro Copper final culprit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YESSSS! Finally it's rock steady stable! :clap: All the games that crashed are now playable. One thing I remembered was when I got the 1st one, right away I installed the EVGA Precision software and it auto updated the firmware/bios and that's when it all went to crap. I decided not to install that crap software and just run the card as is and use afterburner to clock it.

Any hows it plays flawlessly @ 1440 with all the eye candy maxed out and temps under load was 51c. Again alot cooler than the first card.

:rock:

So, what kind of scores are you getting on this? Did it enable better overclocking? Superposition 1080p Extreme / 4k Optimized, TimeSpy etc

Actually it scores within others in it's class at 1080 & 1440. I don't bother overclocking the card as the returns are minimal, so not worth the effort. The 2 bios switch doesn't do anything aside from a more aggressive fan profile. Clocks are the same. I did dial in the Rig tho.

So for plug and play, I play all my games at 1440 with max settings. All my games play excellently and depending on the game, fps range from 100-150 and buttery smooth. Max gaming temps after 2 hours is 54c. I'm happy.

I was going to post an update since I got the return. Thanks for reminding me.

Back