• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JIUHB 0310 or 0312???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RafaDel

Does anyone have had experience OCing these new 1700+ 0312 Athlons?

Should I buy one these or a 0310 "x"?

Thanks for any comments.

I ordered a 0310 from excaliburpc.com and it will arrive tomorrow, I will post my findings on it, but I have been told the 0310 is teh best, will know tomorrow.

My 0313 RPMW (OEM I think that means) is very good as well. It's stable at 2050 at stock voltage. Unfortunately my mobo is a limiting factor (it refuses to be stable once CPU speed is much above 2100), so I can't comment on how much headroom is left. But I would guess it could hit 2.4-2.5 with higher voltages.

Welp I just got my 0310 from xcaliburpc.com and now have it stable at 2436mhz using 1.75 on the vcore running at 35c temps.

Getting them to 2.4 is pretty easy if you have a mobo with plenty of options in the bios , a good CPU cooler, good Ram and PSU. After about 2440 Mhz things get a lot harder to get a stable O/C

We all know that 0310 are good.

Does anyone have had experience with a 0312 in a good mobo???

whatever u do dont get a 0308xpmw, its prob the wrst chip out of the lot!! i cant even get 208fsb out of it...

when i go above 208fsb, my nf7-s makes a sound like a police car and just wont boot...

I wouldn't blame the chip on the FSB, as its most likely the RAM or the mobo that is unable to boot at this high FSB. Also have you tried dropping the multi and see how high of FSB you could get? If its the same 208, then the problem is definatly not the chip...

arnoldma said:
whatever u do dont get a 0308xpmw, its prob the wrst chip out of the lot!! i cant even get 208fsb out of it...

when i go above 208fsb, my nf7-s makes a sound like a police car and just wont boot...

Odds are, after reading and posting in your thread...you need to up your VDD voltage in the BIOS to get over 207 stable...you have not mentioned about raising the VDD voltage but everything else...

RafaDel said:
Any experiences with JIUHB 0312???

A few people over at XS has the 312 and some are getting about the same and some are getting well over what the 310's are getting...but still somewhat too new of a week to really tell how it actually is...I should state that none are using AC to cool the 312's either...

I have an 0312TPXW and the highest it can hit at 1.85v is about 2250. The 0312*PMWs are supposed to fare much better, though.

RafaDel said:
Any experiences with JIUHB 0312???

Does anyone use the CPU database anymore? Anyway, I just got one of these little babies and some xms3200 from newegg today ($43 :D ), and an NF7-S from gameve (2.0 guaranteed, sorry newegg). I'll post my results in the database (and come back here if I remember... wife's expecting #2 any day now, so I may be busy for a while!).

I think the 0312's aren't doing as well as the 0310's or the 0307's. So far these two weeks seem to be doing the best. Anyway, if those are your 2 choices, I would suggest the 0310XPMW.

my 0312 dlt3c is doing only 2230 +/- mhz stable :(
is a good oc, but i wish i had a couple of houndred more :(

my 0310WPMW is now running happily at 2.5GHz @ 1.825V, mates 0310XPMW is running at 2.3GHz @ 1.75V but his mobo is holding him back, he could go further.

nana

Back