• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just placed my order on Coolerguys.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

Ordered a buncha stuff from coolerguys.com cant wait, get my headphones this week and this stuff shud be here by end of week or so

1 Thermalright XP-90 P4/K8 Heatsink
1 Sunon 80mm Fan Ultra High Speed (BX)
3 SPECIALS: Sanyo Denki 92x92x32mm Case Fan
2 120mm Chrome Grill
1 80mm Chrome Grill
2 92mm Chrome Grill
1 Multi Connector
1 SPECIALS: 80mm Crystal Fan w/ Blue LED's Thermal Control
1 SPECIALS: pcToys 5.25in Fan Controller (black)
1 SPECIALS: pcToys 12in UV Cathode(dual)
1 SPECIALS: pcToys 10in Red UV Sensitive ATA/IDE
1 18in Serial ATA UV Cable (red)
1 SPECIALS: Vantec Cable UV Sleeving Kit Red-Orange
5 3-pin Male to 4-pin UV Fan Cable Adapter
Color: Red-UV 9.75

hehe thats blue thermal controlled fan was 2.49 and i had a coupon code that took off 4.95 so it took like 2$'s off my total order and i get the fan for free!

Which fan are you putting on the XP-90? If its the Sanyo-Denki, I think it has closed corners, meaning you'll need to cut the tubes out for the fan clips to work...
I wasn't sure if you knew! :D

I have a panaflo for the heatsink, still looking around for a better fan cant decide>< i dont want more then 41 dba, the highest dba of all the fans in my case is 39 so far. so i wanna keep it near there.

u also got aim? i can show u the pics of my rig, also just added a vent for my current heatsink, gonna finish cuttin it up once i get my new fans. Wish i waited for my fans b4 i cut it yesterday>< i think im gonna get ridda that fan holder and just mount the fans to the side

See what your temps are after you get all your goodies installed... A better fan for the HS might not be needed..
Which model 92mm Panaflo do you have?

Yes, I have AIM...See your PM..

Back