• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston DDR400 512MB ValueRAM @ Best Buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quentin

Didn't want anyone to miss this great sale in case someone is waiting for a good deal so they can finally bump up their FSB.

Kingston DDR400 512MB ValueRAM @ Best Buy - $54.99 after $40 mail in rebate. Got two and hope to get both rebates.

Of course it's not the best RAM but does fine for me. Previously the lowest I've seen it was $59.99 @ Circuit City (again this week).

totally the wrong section man. Also it is a good price for a store but you can pretty much find them online for that price everyday.

I agree wrong forum, but didn't want anyone to miss this. I figured the thread would fade away real quick anyway but might help someone.

I like to buy at a local store if possible mainly to support the community. Of course there are some things you have to buy online. CPUs and motherboards are much cheaper online but hard disks, cases, monitors and RAM can be great deals locally after MIR.

Besides, there's nothing like going through the inventory and cherry-picking two sticks of RAM with similar serial numbers. In CPUID the RAM was identical and manufactured the same week. That wouldn't likely happen otherwise unless you bought a kit of two. (And never have seen a Gig kit for $110.)

Back