• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Know a good place to buy papst fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToledoSteel

I am looking to cut down on the incredible amount of noise my computer currently makes. I was thinking of buying a couple papst fans. Where can I get these for less than an arm and a leg.

Hmmm, maybe a used electronics place, although I don't know of any that sell Papst. Another option is eBay -- used ones are sold there.

BTW, there are a couple fans out there sold as "quiet" fans. For example, I got 4 Enermax variable speed fans for my Chieftec and they are very quiet. Here's the link: http://www.bestbyte.net/Product.cfm?ProductID=16&CategoryID=8&Keyword=. Total cost was $25, shipped, for 4 fans. Enermax also sells a manual adjust variable speed fan, which people have rated well (NewEgg has em). Good luck!

There is a guy here selling some in the cooling area used not sure about size or price maybe you can PM him........TopHatTheater..................Good Luck.JS

Back