• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance PMP-450S Strong High-flow D5 Pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice! Me love tech stands, tech layouts. I had them for years.

I did not even have a tech stand was using the inner box that came with my motherboard and super glued a mod mat to an 8 foot party table lol. This time around I have decided to go with a case I picked the 760T love the huge windows and then going to use 6 Noctua NF-F14 iPPC 3000 PWM fans 3 up top 2 in front and 1 for exhaust and then one Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM where the second HDD cage would have been to bring additional cold air from the bottom. Hardware will be the ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme and i7 6700K the motherboard is not even out and the processor has no stock so right now juts building up the case and rest of cooling. Selling point of the motherboard for me is SFF-8639 U.2 32 Gb/s connector would like the board to have it built in rather than a card.

Back