• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Wireless Desktop Elite - $20

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

No, I showered
Office Max was advertising it for $50 on Sunday. Take the ad into Staples for a price match. They'll match 110%, so that brings your price down to $45. Then tack on a $10 off $40 coupon that you can find online if you look hard enough. That brings your price down to $35. Then send in this mail in rebate for another $15 off. Final price, $20.

Some people are apparently having trouble getting Staples to accept both the PM and the coupon. I didn't however.

Here is some discussion on the deal in the Anandtech hot deals forum.

*Looks at Logitech Mx700 and IBM "Model "M"" 1984 vintage keyboard on desk.*

Nahh....I'm good. I've got a mouse like a Ferrari, and a KB built like a Mack Truck.

Good deal for those looking though. ;)

B.

Yeah, it is. A $100 wireless desktop for $20 after MIR. I bought one. The keyboard was great, mouse sucked for games. Real jumpy. Didn't expect it to do real well for games though. And the keyboard doesn't have much in the way of modding possibilities so I just said forget it. Someone else I know was looking for another keyboard anyways and could use a better mouse too. I'm gonna try to sell it to them for about $55-60 (I paid $38 something with taxes).

Cool!

My brother was wanting this duo, and now its at a good price :)

I may get one, as I would be able to watch movies and stuff from my bed without leaning over the 3 foot gap, like I do now =P

edit:

Anyone know where to get that coupon?

i just got one at staples didnt have a problem, except me not bringinr in the full page with the coupns on them so i had to go the the nearest library and get a membership card to get online to get the page then it only cost me .10 cents

cordless elite duo 99.99
staples price match -55.00
staples $10 off $40 -10.00
logitech $15 MIR -15.00

knowing you got a $100 keyboard and mouse set for $20 Priceless

there are some things money cant buy but for every thing else theres a rebate.

btw. i love that library i had to go to they let you check out dvds, games, etc...:eek:

I'm giving serious thought to buying another one, just to have it. maybe for an HTPC or something. dunno, though. Mice aren't really good for that.

worked fine with my games use the ps2 ports and see if it im proves your lagg at all.

The mouse is PS/2 anyways. And no it didn't help. I kept getting real jerky movement. It wouldn't move and then it'd jump around. I hooked up my (recently modded) MS optical mouse and used it and it did great. If anything, the blue LED seems to work better than the red one did.

The mouse is PS/2 anyways. And no it didn't help. I kept getting real jerky movement. It wouldn't move and then it'd jump around. I hooked up my (recently modded) MS optical mouse and used it and it did great. If anything, the blue LED seems to work better than the red one did.

What kind of surface are you using. I've read that light colored (i believe) surfaces affect the preformance of optical mice.

i'm using a 3m precise optical mousing surface. Like I said, it worked great in windows. It only got laggy on games. When I used my wired mouse, it worked beautifully

Too bad I dont have a staples, or I would jump on this. I have been thinking about buying a cordless keyboard for a while and this is a deal. And to top it off I dont know anyone with a staples close by that could get it for me:( Well, too bad I guess:)

I was just reading staples 110% PM policy and it says that they they pricematch the difference after coupons. So its $100 - 10 = 90 so 90-50 = $44 off. making it $1 more with the coupon!

Now, I know they might not realize this and just give me it for $45 minus the $10, making it $35 before rebate instead of $46.

Now, I sure hope I get a dumb person (like most of yall are getting) when I go tomorow, as it would be $22 more if they know what they are doing. (buying two)

Right, if you buy it at Staples and THEN get the PM, that's the case. So what you do is get them to do the PM. THEN you give them the coupon. Since you're making a NEW purchase at that time, you should be able to do it. If not, you could try to find a different staples. And you'll probably have better luck with the clerks at a B&M store over the onlien too.

i got totally bent over. He said I had to have purchased it at full to get 110% difference...since I had the ad he would only match it. i think i might have to go back up there tomorrow. Plus he wouldn't take the coupon.

Back