• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

London, Ontario

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SWEET
got icq???

it's so weird to fnid someone from london, LOL
this is cool

man i need modding stuffs, fans, grills, baybusees, **** like that
anything modding
i usually shop at virtual micro

you?

im not from ontario but I am CANADIAN. if you guys got any good online canadian site let me know....

i know of
nicx.com
bigfootcomputers

and the local ones here on the rock

PM me if you got any others...

I tired all of em but they suck man, too expensive

All the good places are in Toronto. Get yourself a copy of "Toronto Computes" from your local public library and check out the adds, most places have web sites. You should find several places whose prices would offset the cost of going to Toronto to buy if you bought several things at once instead of one at a time.

hey guys!!! I'm from Oakville, Ontario, and i know another member here is from Oakville too.

Yea Eobard is right, all the goodies are in Toronto, and the one i always go is Canadacomputers, their price is cheap, check it out here , too bad their don't do shippment. Bigfootcomputer is also good, they have all kinds of hardcore OC gear!!!

actually you can use this link to locate all(most if not all) the computer store in Canada.

Good luck bro.:D

Oakville eh? You wanna go over to KDS's headquarters and smack 'em for me???? :D

DKC said:
SWEET
got icq???

it's so weird to fnid someone from london, LOL
this is cool

man i need modding stuffs, fans, grills, baybusees, **** like that
anything modding
i usually shop at virtual micro

you?

yup we're a small town... I added u to my icq list

Back