• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for case suggestions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gimps

I've decided it's time to upgrade the old A64 3700+ and build a new system with a P35 board and E6850. Initially I'll be using air cooling for this system, but I would like to water cool at least the CPU and GPU a few months down the road.

I'm curious what cases are out there that are fairly quiet, allow for good airflow, and will also have enough size to support water cooling (and a 8800GTX).

Suggestions or even pics of your current WC setups would be very much appreciated.

might want to wait for phenom in Q4.

consider a g0 x3210 xeon as well. anyways...

ive considered the TT Armor Sexy as hell for some time now.its made for water cooling as well.

I currently have a NZXT Zero case for my main PC...I find it very roomy, nice airflow and the stock fans are quiet (7 x120mm). The case has great potential for water cooling as well.

Are you looking to mod the case at all? I know that the p180 is popular, as well as the silverstone and lianli line-up. You have any budget in mind?

I certainly expected to modify the case when I go to a WC setup if it was necessary to fit the rad. I don't plan on any other mods other than what is necessary for the WC though.

As for the budget I'd like to keep the price <$200.

Last edited:
Back