• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mach II "Too Slow" Error on startup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
Over the last week or so as I boot up the temps have been rising. About a week ago it wouldn't boot at -40 C would only get to -38 C so I changed the boot temp to -33 C that worked for a week now it won't get below -28 C so it looks like I have a leak and I need to get it repaired does anyone know the best place to send it to get it repaired?

Talk to him. :)

Too bad about that, it definitely should be breaking -50 (on its ridiculously inaccurate sensor) if its in proper order.

jinu117 is the most reliable person out there right now.

It does sound like you have a leak..

Does your unit have a sight glass? If so, look in it with the unit running and check for bubbles. Note that while bubbles indicate lost charge, you often have to check the glass after running for a few minutes to stabilize operation.
If there isn't one, ask a technician to add one in and fix the leak (if there is one) at the same time. It's only about $10 and very useful for troubleshooting.

BTW, although a leak is the most likely problem, keep in mind that a plugged up filter or bad expansion valve can cause the same. There should be 2 pipes to the condenser. Find the one that goes to the filter. The filter looks like a barrel and goes before the sight glass or expansion valve. (There might be a liquid line receiver although the filter often doubles as a liquid line receiver.) If the filter feels much cooler on the outlet side than the inlet side when running, it's bad.

Back