• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MMORPG Players I need your experiance!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have been playing Dark Age of Camelot since it was released in October of 2001. It is easy to get addicted to, found it eating up hours and hours every day. Its the players that make the game, if you don't meet people whom you can do things with whenever you play, it will be the most boring thing ever. There is a pure PvP server, and a pure PvE cooperative server, and the rest have PvE regions and PvP regions.

2.Shadowlands - Anarchy Online Expansion

Why?

I have loved this games since the begining of time ...
Its the game i stilll play and will for a long time, it has it all.

Its so cheep to buy, why not try...fee every month yes but who cares.

Try it !! =)

Main thing to consider when going from games like CS and Starcraft to a MMORPG game is that the MMORPG will be MUCH slower paced and you do not have the instant gratification of those other type of games. Fact is that you will start out weak and barely able to survive at all. Another fact of MMORPG games is that you get out of them what you put into them. The more time you spend playing the more powerful you become with levels and skills and whatnot. They eat up tons of time to get to the best rewards. I was in the uber guild for our server in EQ and it was great, but finally I had to look and see that it just took too much time out of my life at the moment. I mean if you have the time to spend then by all means do it, but after three years of playing I couldn't do it anymore and had to quit. Anyhow, as long as you have the patience for starting in a MMORPG you can really have alot of fun. Good luck.

Back