• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

most reliable geforce4 ti4400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
i am looking for a very reliable geforce4 ti4400. i had pny's version of it (rma'd once due to memory failure) and the memory has failed on this card again. i am not oc'ing the card or anything. i don't know what it is doing it. i've tried the stock cooler, a copper cooling set, nothing seems to work yet. i was looking at the Leadtek geforce4 ti4400 [http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=&submit=Go&description=N82E16814122134] and thought that i would give it a try. for $190, it beats the crap out of my onboard video that i am forced to use until i get a new one. i am kinda diggin' the whole 5 pounds of metal too :) any other brands that will be reliable? thanks

I have a VisionTek 4400 going 5 months strong. The stock cooling sux though, just about any ramsinks will suffice for mem cooling, but for core cooling I suggest getting a cooljag.

i've read a few reviews for the abit geforce4 ti4200 OTES and a few people said that the fans were loud. and would the performance be much different since i was looking at a 128mb card (since the abit is 64mb)? just curious cause i use this computer for some pretty graphically intense games. thanks.

I think bentley has a nice read on it. The OTES is loud, and isn't as capable at overclocking as the Albarton.

I would recommend the Abit Siluro 4400, or the 4600 since there's only $20-30 difference between them now. The Asus cards are very reliable, too, but they cost substantially more than the Abit.

BHD

I've had very nice luck with my EVGA. It's also one of the least expensive models out there. It's got everything including VIVO too.

Back