• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MS Flight Simulator Spec Released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A major patch drops tomorrow in another game I'm in, so I'm putting off getting Flight Sim until after I finish that 3 times. Should get it before the end of the year. Join you then!

For those who just want to dip their toes in the water and not drop the $60+ on the game... it is in Game Pass. So, for $4.99 /month, you get access to it and a slew of other titles. I wish I went that route (I also have kids so they can play other things).

... unrelated The new Golf game (2k20) comes out Friday... :)

Thanks stomph, it looks like that would be the way to go if you have kids or two or three of your games are listed and the regular price is is not so crazy per month but, goat simulator seems like one that I'd avoid............

Thanks stomph, it looks like that would be the way to go if you have kids or two or three of your games are listed and the regular price is is not so crazy per month but, goat simulator seems like one that I'd avoid............
The selection is comparatively gigantic on Xbox vs what's available for PC. That said, all of the games that Microsoft has announced in the past month will be coming to gamepass. There's a fair amount of really good games in there. If one has the time to play through a bunch of games it is (pardon the cliche) the best value in gaming.

I can't imagine why you would feel the need to miss out on Goat Simulator. [/sarcasm]
From the MS GameSite... :rofl:
Disclaimer
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.

What's wrong with playing goat simulator? It's just like any other simulator, this one just happns to be about a goat.

For those who just want to dip their toes in the water and not drop the $60+ on the game... it is in Game Pass. So, for $4.99 /month, you get access to it and a slew of other titles. I wish I went that route (I also have kids so they can play other things).

... unrelated The new Golf game (2k20) comes out Friday... :)

I agree I have the 15/month Ultimate pass and I enjoy playing a lot of games outside of FS2020. My kids have fun since we now owned a Xbox one X we been just playing games on the family room. Then I get to enjoy some Microsoft Windows games on my PC. =)

Only on a computer geek forum like this would a statement like that make any sense. :rofl:

LOL! :D Very well said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back