• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Apology

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
As I'm sure some of you have noticed the weekly's are still not up. I got a new job last week and it has required mostly long evenings (just now getting home at 4 am) so I haven't adjusted yet. Things should settle down in a week or two - gotta bring up a new server and reconfigure AD and applied systems software. Once the system is running reliably for the agents I'll get back to normal hours. Until then Seti will have to wait.

Congratulations on the new job TC! We'll look forward to the stats update when things settle down.

Cy

Great news on the new job. Sounds like you and Basher are marching out into the real world, briefcase in hand.:)

Just remember when the real world gets rough Seti is the place to get away from it for a while.

Good luck.

Harvey

congrats on the new job!
gotta have something to fund that seti addiction dont you? ;)
Get the stats up whenever you get the time, we dont mind waiting at all

Thanks for the explanation TC. Congrats on the new job. Hope it's going well for you! ;)

Glad to hear you got a new job. And don't even worry about the stats. Life is much more important. Personally, I don't even look at the weekly stats.;)

Tim...

Congrats on the new job... the numbers will always be waiting ;)

Any new recruits for the race (that we are losing)? You can't blame me for not trying... LOL :D :D

Crunch on!!

Tim - don't worry about it!!!! Just make sure you can use all the servers @ work to crunch:D Can't wait to have you back full time!!!:)

No new crunchers - yet :) Although my boss likes Seti and we struck up a conversation about it. I promptly directed him to our team. We have a couple of servers (soon to be 3) and about 12 client systems. I'm too new to this place to even think about running Seti on anything there, but since the boss likes it there's hope ;) Just fixed the main server tonight and got a ghost image after trying for two days to get enough stuff off the drive to run defrag. Finally getting settled down...

That's OK TC, I'm sure we can all survive without the weeklys for a good cause. You do enough work around here as it is. I'm sure all of us can understand being busier than all heck and not having time for the littler things.

Lorixnt2 said:
NP TC work, GF and stuff come before ;)

Just so long as his wife doesn't find out about his GF... ;) :p

jazztrumpet216 said:

Just so long as his wife doesn't find out about his GF... ;) :p
Yikes - the receptionist is single and flirts too much. Gotta keep that a secret :D

Yodums said:
Congrats TC.. You do remember our lil talk right? I get 10% of the pay check.
Can't say I do...sorry. I'll give you some old equipment though - how bout a DDS2 drive, a mouse, floppy drive, umm some filing cabinets, etc :p

Back