• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My best score ever, 10155 3dmarks!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dxiw said:
hehe I paid 130$.....you with your evil 2.4ghz cpu....let me borrow it and your mobo lol...
$130 for the radeon? what model? is that average price now a days?

Dude I got 10102 with my 8500LE retail (128MB). I'm pretty happy. Then again my system is pretty rockin' overall except the video card. Just disabled fast writes to see if that helps the stuttering a bit, still, breaking 10K was my goal.

I'm only at 275/275 on the vid card though.

raddygast said:
Dude I got 10102 with my 8500LE retail (128MB). I'm pretty happy. Then again my system is pretty rockin' overall except the video card. Just disabled fast writes to see if that helps the stuttering a bit, still, breaking 10K was my goal.

I'm only at 275/275 on the vid card though.

Crank your LE128 up to 300/300 if it is a retail card like mine from ATI it will do it, you will close in on 11K with your system easy.

Mine does 305/305 with stock cooling on it, I will soon break 10K but your system is faster than mine and that is with me at 290/290....

cisco kid

Alas, I tried 300/300 and quickly got a BSOD with an ati driver .sys file as the culprit. Maybe my core can't handle 300, perhaps the memory can, will try later.

In an unhappier note, a 3dmark torture loop that I ran overnight has quit to desktop (and kept the same res as the game tests, not my normal desktop res). Obviously something's wrong, so my question is is it the overclock of the system or the video card? I figure if it was the CPU or memory it would be a BSOD or reboot, but this was a crash to desktop so I'm *hoping* it was the vid card.

Still, even if it was, it's a bit discouraging. Oh well back to the mad scientist lab....

Back