• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My complete silent rig for my mum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
shard said:
fan = noise, thus not dead silent :D

at the moment, there's not a single fan in my computer. The fan I would add later, will be a low speed panaflo 80mm and undervolt it to 7v, keeping it below 14dba, pretty much silent.

just so you know, this is just another Tt rippoff. this is the original:

reserator1_c_p.jpg

I don't know how you regard something as a rip-off because all I know is that all internal w/c kits have a pump, radiator, resavior and a water block. Are they all ripping off each other?

there are few external fanless tower water cooling out there, so which 1 is the rip off?

Reyn said:
I don't know how you regard something as a rip-off because all I know is that all internal w/c kits have a pump, radiator, resavior and a water block. Are they all ripping off each other?

there are few external fanless tower water cooling out there, so which 1 is the rip off?
Pretty much everyone rips off Zalman :(

well considering that the Tt one looks incredibly similar to the zalman, Tt one is a new product while the zalman isn't, and mainly Tt rips off everyone! and i have never seen zalman rip off anyone!

looks good, would be fun to see what the noise is on it, would need a sound proof room, which are hard to find. i clean one at work from time to time, with the door closed it is -14db if i remember correctly, its like a tomb in there

Back