• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new part-time cruncher

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deez

is a t-bird 1Ghz@1Ghz. Just set it up at work for taking orders from showroom customers so it will be crunching nights and weekends. Should get me an extra 20 per week

and now I'm off to party...heading down to Bourbon Street tonight. Haven't been on Halloween in years so it should be wild

yup...I picked up a few extra WU's this weekend. I need all I can get right now. Sold My P3 800@992 cuz I needed the cash so I'm running the ole' cele 500@563 in that rig once again.

sweet!
ive added a 2nd Nforce system and its crunching along happily with sub 4 hour units, and im very impressed with them.
Im also adding one of those Via Epia ITX systems (wont crunch very fast, but its purpose is as a silent file server)

lonewolf1983...what do you think of the video quality of your nforce system? Ever play any games on it?

Back