• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need advice on Intel boards please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

yeah so i here about this odd company called Intel that makes cpu's...but I've never heard about the motherboards for em :p

joking aside i'm not quite up to date on the exact specifics of the newer chipsets and boards.

I'm looking for a board that has this:
Excellent OCing options, i.e. decent Vcore adjustments (gonna be watercooled). memory adjustments (atleast 2.9), agp adjustments

I'm gonna be running 2x256 TwinMos PC3700 (bh-5), just stating so you can tell me about incompatability before hand

for features all I want is onboard LAN and sata, don't care about anything else

and the kicker, around 100 bucks...120 is really pushing my limit so nothing over 120.

I was looking at the AI7, and P4P800....is the deluxe affect OCign at all or just have added features like firewire and stuff?

Thanks

Intel does not promote ocing their cpu's. Care to guess their stance with their mobo's? If you want a very stable board at stock speed and have absolutely zero interest in ocing then an Intel board is perfect.

Back