• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help choosing a new PC CASE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaitlin4599

ok so im doing a pc gaming build using some spare parts my uncle gave me when he upgraded. i have everything but the case.

so what i need to know is will the case in the link below support my mobo GPU and CPU AIO cooler, below are links to each part that needs to be able to fit in the case

link to pc case: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro.html

link to motherboard: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-X58A-UD3R-rev-2...

link to AIO master liquid pro 280 http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/cooling/lga-1366/masterliquid-pro-280.html

for those who ask im upgrading from a socket 775 so doing my first major upgrade since 2007

so let me know if this case will fit the parts i listed thanks

for those who ask i got everything for free when he upgraded just need to buy a case

edit i did read the spec sheet but im still confused so to the radiator suppot i.e. it says support for a 280mm AIO but idk if the master liquid pro 280 is supported im confused

Last edited:
Well, your first link to the case tells you EXACTLY what you need know. Read the specifications.

Your link to the AIO doens't work. As a side note, you can list the name of the product AND the link. This does two things... First, for those who know the part (many of us) it saves a click. Second, if a link is borked, like yours is to me now, then we can read the text.

Anyway, the specifications tell you exactly what can fit. What size mobo and what radiator sizes it supports.

I see you ninja edited the first post with a working link and information... thank you (maybe a new post would have been better to notify there were changes. I just happened to refresh and saw the edits).

Well, the specifications say it fits ATX/mATX/EATX size motherboards... what size is the motherboard? If the motherboard is one of those sizes, than it should fit.
EDIT: I also just noticed your motherboard link doesn't go to a motherboard - wth happened in this thread??? Its like we forgot how to forum! :p

RE: Your AIO - looks like it WILL fit up top only. No specification lists the actual AIOs that will fit you need to look at the SIZE listed. Notice how you have 280mm = 2x140mm fans? The specs have a 140mm radiator column with 280 being less than 420mm, it should fit up top.

EDIT2: Done editing, see above.

Last edited:
RE: Your AIO - looks like it WILL fit up top only. No specification lists the actual AIOs that will fit you need to look at the SIZE listed. Notice how you have 280mm = 2x140mm fans? The specs have a 140mm radiator column with 280 being less than 420mm, it should fit up top.

EDIT2: Done editing, see above.

Actually the 280mm rad will fit up top. E_D needs glasses :p No idea which Mobo you're getting but the pro fits most every board.

Capture.JPG

EDIT: if it's the Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R ver 2.0 that you link "appears" to be linking than yes it will fit. It's a std ATX.

Back