• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 8800GTS 512 Listed at eWiz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kind of what I'm thinking. I have been waiting to step-up to this, but crap 400-450 buck. Going to be kissing my wifes *** a lot.

See post above.

Hmmm...Now the second one doesn't all that bad unless the little women has gained a
couple of hundred pounds since ya married her lol.

Viper

See post above.

Hmmm...Now the second one doesn't all that bad unless the little women has gained a
couple of hundred pounds since ya married her lol.

Viper

I was including a step-up correction for a 8800gts 320. As for the second part, I rather enjoy that even after 15 yrs and she still looks as good as she did then:drool:

Hmm.. very interesting.

Is it a stupid idea to buy one of these, OC the memory to near GTX bandwith, then sell my current GTX while making a little profit and then being able to step-up hopefully in January if the new series of gforce come out? VERRRRRRY tempted to buy one of these suckers.

Hmm.. very interesting.

Is it a stupid idea to buy one of these, OC the memory to near GTX bandwith, then sell my current GTX while making a little profit and then being able to step-up hopefully in January if the new series of gforce come out? VERRRRRRY tempted to buy one of these suckers.
I wouldn't place any bets on being able to step up. As in the past the date will probably get pushed back 2-3 times.

I guess it depends on your financial situation whether you want these or not. I just bought 2 Gt cards and the performance for me isn't going to be that much more. If the new series comes out in 90 days then people who bought these new gts cards will be a little ****ed. Anyway, I think I am comfortably set until the new series comes out.

Back