• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Antecs!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only difference I notice is a USB port in front, a small fan on the side & a new brand of PSU. Not too big of a change.

1080bboth.jpg

this is just an aesthetic pov but i like the fact that the fan holders are gray instead of the purple ones in my case....also, is pretty convenient when you case comes with a pre-mounted side case fan....

I was going to buy a plus660B from newegg alogn with an alpha 8045 until most of their antec ases went backorder at the same time :eek:

Too bad mwave doesn't have alpha HS+Fs

dude those cases look sweet. retailers sell the combo without the Antec PS to save money. If you buy Antec make sure you get a Antec PS too.

nevermind 201.95 shipped is way too much money but still it looks so sweet wish the fan on the side was better and if the internal fans would fit 120's <evil grin>

Antec Cases are pretty cheap I mean say 235 Canadian, about 100 of that is for a power supply, and about 35 for fans then ya get a highly featurful and rommy Black Case, Id say for a 100 canadian that case is awsome!

I'm getting a plus660 (maybe black) soon and will be putting 120mm fans in the fron, and possibly some extra drive cooling. I'll post some picss when I get the case and start modding :D

One problem with black cases, my drives are white. i don't feel all that adventurous to paint them black :(

Back